Custom bird eyes

  • ectopistes@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004
      Can anyone tell me if there is a place or an individual that makes
      competition quality glass eyes for birds in addition to Tohikan glass
      eye co.?? Things are going very slow in getting special eyes made and
      I am very behind on this account. Thanks. Steph

      http://community.webtv.net/ectopistes/PassengerPigeon

      http://community.webtv.net/ectopistes/ThePassengerPigeon

      http://community.webtv.net/ectopistes/MYPASSENGERPIGEONS

      Seu Tefila Le-Shlom Yisrael
      God Bless America
    • Sallie Dahmes
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2004
        Dear Steph,

        Thank you for your interest in WASCO. We are not aware of another company
        that produces custom bird eyes. Sorry for any inconvience. If you have any
        further questions please feel free to contact us via email or by calling our
        toll free number listed below.

        Thanks,
        Connie
        WASCO

        W A S C O -- Wildlife Artist Supply Company
        Toll-Free 1-800-334-8012 -- Office: 770-267-3625 -- Fax: 770-267-8970
        1306 West Spring Street, P. O. Box 967, Monroe, GA 30655 USA
        http://www.taxidermy.com