Re: [taxidermy] question about pronghorn mount

  • John Finger
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004
      hello
      I would not Brush it any more then you have to
      I to ran into some thing like that
      with a caribou cape I mounted the guy had this
      shoulder cape in a Barn for about 12 years and I was
      not awear of that at the time so I mounted it and
      noticed that the hair was falling out as well I
      brushed it Just enough to make it look as good as I
      could and then left it alone and I tell others not to
      tuch it due to the hair falling out it will last a
      life time the way it is as long as you dont keep
      Brushing it every know and then take a feather duster
      to it and thats it nothing els
      hope this helps
      John ( C & J's Taxidermy
      Postville,Iowa