A Seagull (or 2?)

  • ecadoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2003
      Hi!

      I'm working on a production of the play by Anton Chekov, "The
      Seagull." It is for my wife's graduate school thesis project - she's
      the director. The show is August 19-20 only, of this year, so it's
      happening soon. Of all things, we need a seagull - the actual bird -
      "stuffed" and mounted (as well as another one, possibly, that simply
      appears to be a freshly shot bird).

      Questions:
      -Would you consider renting/loaning your seagull - if you have one?
      We're in the USA, at Villanova University in Villanova, Pennsylvania.
      -Any advice on where we might get one?

      Thanks for any help you can provide.

      Ethan