New member here...

  • Dominic Delargy
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2000
      I've joined this group to try and find out if anybody out there could
      point me in the direction of any taxidermy courses in the UK -
      preferably in the north of England but I could travel. Any hints?
    • garrie@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24, 2000
        The group is not very active I have not had an email in over a month.
        I cannot help you with courses in the UK
        but you might try this fellow Mike mzohn@...

        he might have some info to guide you.

        Garrie
        Garrie Landry