does anyone know where I can get information on taxidermy

  • doug
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2003
      I am an airbrush artist and was thinking about trying to practice
      taxidermertry, on fish or whatever I need to know a compant where i
      can get supplys, and books on the subject, my e-mail address is
      jollyairbrush@...

      thanks doug
    • doug

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2003

          go to http://www.taxidermy.net/forums and you will fine everything you need to know.

          -Brandon

           doug <jollyairbrush@...> wrote:

          I am an airbrush artist and was thinking about trying to practice
          taxidermertry, on fish or whatever I need to know a compant where i
          can get supplys, and books on the subject, my e-mail address is
          jollyairbrush@...

          thanks doug

          taxidermy@onelist.com -- The Taxidermist Listserv

          Do you Yahoo!?