SPECIAL OFFER

  • info@artmolds.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      Dear Fellow Artists,

      Please forgive this little commercial. I have been a list member for many months and have refrained from posting anything that could be construed as off subject. But we have done so well this week with the introduction of MoldGel SloSet an alginate formulated for the taxidermy market that I just had to alert you to our 2 for 1 offer. Please go to:
      http://www.artmolds.com/gateway/supplies/promotion.htm

      Again forgive me if I am offending any of you. But it is a great offer.

      Warmest regards,
      Ed McCormick

      --
      ArtMolds