speaking of Taxidermy Schools

  • garrie@cox-internet.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2002
      What ever happened to the Northwestern School of Taxidermy in
      Nebraska. I bought their course in the 60's and wonder when they
      dropped out of the taxidermy scene, anyone know?
      --
      Garrie
    • pat luhman
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2002
        i have no idea what happened to them either.
        george

        taxidermy@onelist.com -- The Taxidermist Listserv