Sizzling HOT Coupon Savings/Freebies!!!

  • maryarnx
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2002
      I too saw the television commercial for a company located at
      http://hk852.to/coupon It really caught my attention
      because a week earlier a co-worker was talking about the program at
      the office. I don't take anything for granted so I did a little
      research about the company and thought it might be a good idea to
      give it a try. Well it turned out to be a good idea. On my very first
      trip to the supermarket I saved over 85% on my total bill. The
      savings were just the beginning it even included 8 different items
      that I got for free. I must have read at least a dozen different
      posts of people recommending this product but I never believed that
      anything could be this good. Well having saved over $146 on my very
      first supermarket trip certainly made a believer out of me.

      Tracy Wills