Hello

  • Florence kassala
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2012

      Hello
      My name is Miss Florence, it's my pleasure to write you today. actually, i seek for true friendship and
      partner so i contact you it pleased me to email you just to say hi,it will also please me to know more about you, if you wish too. I know a true friend is a gift from God.I will be happy to see your mail and also to send you my pictures and more details about me!Hope to hear from you,Thanks Florence.