A Very Unfortunate Incident!

  • Group Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2011
      When I began moderating groups 15 years ago, I knew that a lot of responsibility and a dose of aggravation was inevitable. I must admit that through the years the pleasure of getting to know my members has far outweighed the problems and trouble. Recently, I recommended very highly the savings programs at http://discounts4food.com So many of you were kind enough to email and thank me for the tip and I have really enjoyed hearing how so many of you joined and are now saving a ton of money. The problem is one individual has been relentless at harassing me since I made my recommendation. She accuses me of promoting a scam and making money off of it. For those of you who know me well, you know I would never recommend any program that I haven't personally used and found to be honest and trustworthy of its claims. Furthermore, there is no way for me to make a single cent in promoting this program. Anyone that goes to this website and clicks on the Earn Cash
      link will see that I couldn't make a cent by recommeding this. Finally, I received a private email from an individual that knows this person harassing me, and they told me that she owns a company that sells a similar product to the one that I recommended. I finally had no choice and banned her and reported her to the police.

      Group Moderator