WE NEED SOCCER PLAYERS IN THAILAND

  • nancy
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2005
      FROM:THE PRESIDENT
      DOYLES FOOTBALL CLUB DUBLIN
      RE:FOOTBALL PLAYERS NEEDED.
      Dear,
      I know you must be very surprised to be reading from me,considering the fact that you dont know the identity of the person writing you,but be rest assured that i am writing you with good intentions.
      I am mrs nancy doyles,the president and owner of DOYLES FOOTBALL CLUB,a 3rd division clubside based in dublin,republic of ireland.I got your e-mail contact adress from an internet directory here in bangkok thailand,while browsing the web,searching for talented,fit and skilled young football stars to build my new team with.
      DOYLES FOOTBALL CLUB is a clubside i inherited from my late husband,mr patrick doyles.The clubside was disbanded after my husband's untimely death 2 years ago,but was re-opened late last year to carry on with my late husbands dreams of taking the team to unimaginable heights.
      For best results for the team,i hired the services of an experienced english coach that has been a former assistant coach in a premiership side in london,i also hired the services of many experienced english technical advisers and assistant coaches.I trust that with their services and that of talented young boys,the sky will be the limit for DOYLES F.C and our aim is to be at the top of the irish 3rd division league,and onward gradual progress to the 1st division and then finally to the premier league.This feats can't be achieved without the help and assistance of young football stars.
      DOYLES FOOTBALL CLUBis a football club we want to build around young football stars because we want to start from the grass roots level.The team is currently in bangkok thailand on a 2 months training and trial tour of Thailand.
      REASON FOR CONTACTING YOU:If you can play active football well,or if you can not play,but knows or have a brother or a friend that can play well,please contact me on mail by replying to the e-mail adress below.
      BASIC REQUIREMENTS:each player must be 17 - 29 years old,each player must report at the teams hotel camp here in bangkok thailand for the screening and trial of the player.Interested players should reply to the adress below for more informations on the travel procedures.
      So far we have gotten 14 players from africa,8 from south america,4 asians and 6 europeans,1 american has confirmed his flight ticket and will join the rest of the team next week.
      The selected players will return to the teams base in dublin,and must sign a compulsory 1 year contract with the team for the kickoff of the ireland 3rd divison league,starting later this year.The dropped players will be compensated and they will return to their home country with their return tickets.
      best regards and hoping to hear from you soonest.
      nancy doyles.
      for best correspondence,reply this mail only to: nancydoyles@...,doyles@... <http://us.f505.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=nancydoyles@...,doyles@...>
    • nancy
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 9, 2005
          i can play, i am winger i can cross ,scorea and shot the ball
          but i live in somalia
        • ikechukwu
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 28, 2005
            --- In taxidermists@yahoogroups.com, "nancy" <nancydoyles@h...>
            wrote:hi ma interested in playing for your club
            and i know that if play in your club i will make an impact in the
            team.

> [...]
            player must report at the teams hotel camp here in bangkok thailand
            for the screening and trial of the player.Interested players should
            reply to the adress below for more informations on the travel
            procedures.
            > So far we have gotten 14 players from africa,8 from south
            america,4 asians and 6 europeans,1 american has confirmed his flight
            ticket and will join the rest of the team next week.
            > The selected players will return to the teams base in dublin,and
            must sign a compulsory 1 year contract with the team for the kickoff
            of the ireland 3rd divison league,starting later this year.The
            dropped players will be compensated and they will return to their
            home country with their return tickets.
            > best regards and hoping to hear from you soonest.
            > nancy doyles.
            > for best correspondence,reply this mail only to:
            nancydoyles@h...,doyles@w...
            <http://us.f505.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?
            To=nancydoyles@h...,doyles@w...>

          • remingtonforgold
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 15, 2005
              NAME: JAMES ADENUGA
              SEX: MALE
              AGE: 17
              NATIONALTY: NIGERIA
              Good day,i am one of the numerous ambitious guys in africa,with the
              believe of hard work,deligence,dedication and determination.Please
              read
              through this and i hope and pray the you would be of help.
              i am a young boy,with tremendous courage,skill,abilty,speed and
              edurance
              in the game of soccer,but i am despiratlely in need of a club right
              now
              and i would prefer any european club so as to develop my talent and
              improve myself.I am a student,but not financially bouyant thats why i
              want to use soccer to earn a means of livelyhood though it is a part
              of
              my life and what really makes me who i am,so as to help my family
              also.I
              do not want this talent of mine to be wasted,i know that i can match
              against some of the best young players right now,i have been so
              unfortune
              not to have any club to display what i can do.Mostly i do play as an
              offensive mid-fielder,but at times i play defensive,that right-full
              back,but few times i play on the offence,that is an attacker,really i
              must confess that i am at my best in mid-field mostly as a central
              mid-fielder but there is vertually any role that i can't play.please i
              plead with you to consider me,i will be of great help to any club you
              ass
              ign me
              to,and i would be grateful even if it is a division 2 or division 3
              club
              because i would be ready to be committed to any club that i find
              myself
              so has to help the club to be promoted and to see myself improve
              because
              the real action of tough training which i am ready to go through to
              see
              myself as a real professional.But really i dont mind a top flight team
              or
              a divsion 1 team.Please i am counting on you,please help me and you
              would
              not regret helping me cos when i am in the lime light you would always
              be
              referred to.I'll be extremely appreciative if you can be of help.Pls
              reply me as soon as possible