Lose weight

  • Jerald
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2005
      Wow, have to share this with you guys. I used this 'Body Wrap' product recently and I am amazed. They advertise that you can drop '6-20 inches in one hour' and honestly it's no joke. I lost 7.5 inches within one hour and I am still using it to this day! Check it out people: http://qqqy.thefatlosssite.info
    • Jerald
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2005