Don't Believe In Online Dating? Neither Did I!

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2004
      Well maybe I am not the most attractive guy around, but nonetheless I managed to hookup with two beauties from an online dating site. Honestly, if you are looking for a woman in your life check out their search page and see if you find anyone that matches what you're looking for. Their link is:

      http://search.idate.to/