Hey Guys Got A New Webcam (Sexy Pic!)

  • d04e48817013beb3e939f8902d569953
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2004
      Hey people! I am pretty new to the group and I don't mean to be annoying, but I wanted to let all of you know I finally got my webcam back. It took a while to repair, but everything is running great now, and the picture is crystal clear. The repair guy also told me that he added some new software to allow me to talk live to those watching me! So if any of you guys want to chat come try it out on my new homepage :)http://www.amateurhope.com/WetnWaitin18