Yahoo Hunting Group

  • Amy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2004
      Hello,

      I would like to invite you to join my hunting group. The group is
      open to anyone and everyone who enjoys the sport of hunting no matter
      what type of hunting they enjoy. In the group you can participate in
      our regularly schedualed chats, post your hunting photos, take
      advantage of our helpful and informative links or add some of your
      own, participate in our polls or create one of these of your own, and
      brag about your trophy kills in our database. We also have recipies,
      and regularly posted hunting related freebies. So come on in a post
      your hints and tips, favorite hunting spots, ask your questions, or
      just tell your stories. We would love to have you.