discounted advertising

  • mjo902
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 1944
      Fish & Game Finder Magazine covering MN, WI, & the Dakotas is having
      a special section for taxidermists, taxidermy schools & suppliers in
      the next few issues. Listing start at just $17.50 per issue and ads
      are just $27.50 and up depending on size. Let me know if you're
      interested!! Please make sure I get a name and phone # to visit with
      you. Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you!