  • Alejandro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2008
      Get the Finest Watch Replica!

      We only sell premium watches. There's no battery in these replicas just
      like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move. The second hand
      moves JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches sell in stores
      for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

      - Replicated to the Smallest Detail
      - 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings
      - Signature Green Sticker w/ Serial Number on Watch Back
      - Magnified Quickset Date
      - Includes all Proper Markings

      Visit us: www.sjjdue.com

      New Years discount this week only! Make your order before the prices go up.