property

  • Robert L. Blackford
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2003
      We have a property that contains 178 /- acress, estimated to have
      over $200,000 in timber above 14 inches. Excellent Deer & Turkey
      hunting. Less than 30 minutes North of Nashville, Tennessee.

      Priced at $450,000- A timber cutter will cut any timber for 14 cents
      and deliver to mill.

      Will sell all or part. Would be ideal for Lake.

      Robert L. Blackford Real Estate & Auction
      (270)726-3612
      e-mail auction@...