Hello

  • realtreefan13810
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2001
      I'm the newbie, just wanted to say hi!
    • Giovanni Garcia
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
         More than 200 software titles from world leading manufacturers
        • MS Windows XP Professional with SP2 - $49.95
        • Adobe Photoshop CS2 V 9.0 - $69.95
        • Microsoft Office XP Professional - $49.95
        • Adobe Acrobat 5.0 - $39.95

      • Florence kassala
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30 3:21 PM

          Hello
          My name is Miss Florence, it's my pleasure to write you today. actually, i seek for true friendship and
          partner so i contact you it pleased me to email you just to say hi,it will also please me to know more about you, if you wish too. I know a true friend is a gift from God.I will be happy to see your mail and also to send you my pictures and more details about me!Hope to hear from you,Thanks Florence.