Re: [tawasanet] CSOs contribution-Water Sector

  • shija mlingwa
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 1, 2008
      Thanks for message but the ID+CB statement you sent i not the one we finalised with 5 challenges, it was saven in Nyanzobe comp.
      shija

      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 1, 2008
        Dear friends,

        I am sorry, but it seems that I circulated the statements from Day 1
        and not the revised ones from Day 2. Unfortunately, I did not safe the
        statements to my USB. So, please whoever got the statements on the
        last day, please forward them to me: idydc94@....

        Please make sure that you send them to the mail indicated above and do
        not reply to all members, otherwise their mailboxes will overflow and
        the call for closing down this yahoogroup will come up :O)))

        Thanks and apologies for this Faux-Pas!

        Joerg

        --- In tawasanet@yahoogroups.com, shija mlingwa <mlingwa1@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for message but the ID+CB statement you sent i not the one we
        finalised with 5 challenges, it was saven in Nyanzobe comp.
        > shija

      • W Malima
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 2, 2008

          Dear Kasongi

          Thank you very much.  Hey the group if you have done such a thing please forward , otherwise a tool may also help to collect information. As a reminder I remember to circulate the theme for this WTD 2008 for translation has anybody tried?

          Please send your ideas. I will try to resend

          Malima

          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 2, 2008

            Ooh pole sana Joerg.

            I do not have , Kyomo saidia.

            Malima

            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 2, 2008

              Hi Shayo

              Your summary is nice but doen’s have any data, I think key issues here are what you have done,where  ,how much money used and beneficiary number- people supported.

              You have what and where.

              Hope you have kumbukumbu. Nyanzobe are they (MOWI) still accepting?

              Malima