Mind Wars/Special Mission

  • Derrick Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2006
      ON

      [HOPPER Super Six-One, Cargo/Passenger area]

      Max: ... So that's pretty much the warning order people. We are to protect
      everything on this planet, and also keep an eye on your Cross-Coms as much
      as possible. This is a new enemy and new intel will be coming in left and
      right. Stay with your battle buddies and keep him or her informed as much as
      possible. That is all, good luck. Sergeant...

      First Sergeant Simpson: On your feet! *the Marines rise to attention*
      Dismissed.

      Max: *He walked back to the HOPPER. A Corporal was tailing behind him to
      finish up more tasks before the battle. Seeing him come up in the corner of
      his eye, Max stopped him.* Corporal Chang...

      Chang: *the man of Asian descent turned to him* Yes sir?

      Max: Come with me to my stateroom, I have a special assignment for you.

      Chang: Aye sir. *Max follows him to his mini office. Max closes the door and
      hands him a PADD.*

      Max: Like I said, I have a special assignment for you. Once this operation
      is complete, contact General Grevious to arrange a supply drop to the
      Starbase, codenamed: Tango, Foxtrot, Tango. Got that?

      Chang: Uh, yes sir. What's in the drop sir?

      Max: That's classified, for now. This mission is highly classified. You are
      to tell no one of this. Is that understood?

      Chang: Yes sir, but...

      Max: You have your orders Corporal. Contact General Grevious and arrange the
      drop. The General will handle the rest. Understood?

      Chang: Aye sir.

      Max: Dismissed.

      Chang: *He saluted Max with Max returning it. He about-faced and left out,
      now burdened with his special task.*

      Cpt. Max Payne
      MARDET CO
      Starbase Taurus