RE: Mind Wars/ Interjecting (ATTEN Payne)

  • eternalwytch1
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2006
      Payne: *sitting back and taking in the scene* Whatever it is Skipper, we
      will do what we can. However, I only have three telepaths out of 250 Marines
      in my company. And they are all in Decoy Squad. I do not know how powerful
      they are, but if you want then, you got them. I have one HOPPER (Heavy
      Orbital/Planetary Penetration and Evacuation Runabout), two Runabout
      gunships, Supers Six-One to Six Three, plenty of Strike Humvees with all of
      the "bells and whistles" as we humans used to say in the old days.

      ON

      K'ruska: The 'Paths will be placed wherever we need them, and we'll have
      need of all your people and equipment to protect the base and the planet
      below us. The natives are all telepaths of some form, but as peaceful as
      they are, I can't see them fighting, it will be up to your people to fight
      for them. *She leaned in, yellow eyes serious* I want to know that your
      people will give their all to protect the natives and this base. I won't let
      it be overtaken again.

      OFF

      Captain K'ruska
      CO

      --
      This email is certified free of bugs and determined to be fat, fluff and
      stupidity free!