RE: ARREST!/ First Date (Atten Hosta)

  • eternalwytch1
    Message 1 of 150 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hosta: *She imagined the bird sculpture in a garden. The way he'd
      described it,
      it seemed too fierce to be in a garden. More like it should've been on a
      rocky
      cape overlooking an ocean that continually pounded the rocky shore below
      the edge of the cape.* Oh, so it was a commission? You must be well known
      as an artist
      throughout the Federation. I'd love to see what you have on display at
      the
      Cultural Center. And, I'd like to see your studio; I would imagine an
      artist's studio
      conveys a lot about the artist himself. *She was regaining her appetite
      and steadily
      consumed the food on her plate. ((Maybe I should read up on how Klingon
      women are and try to be like that)) *Eventually, Hosta finished up.*
      K'tawl, shall we
      have desert?

      ON

      K'tawl: *He ordered the plain Klingon pastries he was fond of and a glass of
      highly sweetened juice, room temperature* My studio is the main room of my
      quarters. I need little, just room to work and sleep. I have never had
      guests, so no need for room for them. *He leaned back, the chair creaking
      alarmingly.* People fear Klingons...assume we are all drunken brawlers. *He
      snorted* How quick they are to assume things not in evidence.

      OFF

      K'tawl
      Warrior/Artist

      --
      This email is certified free of bugs and determined to be fat, fluff and
      stupidity free!
      Message 150 of 150 , Mar 16, 2006
        Then the colors became a very deep, bright red, as if growing "hot," and the
        crystal became very heated. But in one small area, the crystal seemed to
        emit cold, and showed a gray color. The red hot "heat" subsided and for a
        few moments there was a continuous beam of warmth, but still with a small
        spot of blue and grey, as if to show sadness. Hosta took K'tawl's arm.*
        What do you think, my dear? What do you think?

        ON

        K'tawl: *Looking at the crystal* I don’t know Hosta, perhaps someone skilled
        in emotional issues might know? A Betazoid or an Ullian perhaps.

        OFF

        K'tawl
        Warrior/Artist