Re: Shore leave/ Healer makes a house call (ATTEN Tenar and T'Sel)

  • Dusty Jenkins
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
      Idana: Yes, of course. Good day Doctor. *She closed
      the connection and told Jentija to look after Hannah
      while she made a house call. She made her way to
      Science and approached a very solemn Ullian male.* I
      am Idana Kahira, and I am here to examine T'Sel Elosan
      at the request of her Doctor.

      ON

      *T'Sel stepped forward, slightly peeved at Tenar's
      rudeness. It was unlike him to utterly ignore
      someone.*

      T'Sel: I am Lt. Cmd. T'Sel Elosan, please come into my
      office. *she gave Tenar a look that said they would
      talk later then glided into her office.*

      *Idana followed her in silent feet, watching T'Sel
      walk, noting the weariness in the hybrid's steps.*

      Idana: *As the door closed* Doctor Khayne explained
      your situation to me and I brought herbs and foods
      that will help. *she laid out the items on T'Sel's
      desk* I would however like to examine you before
      making a list of the doses.

      *T'Sel had sat down, fighting yet another wave of
      nausea. She nodded carefully, afraid too much movement
      would cause her to seriously embarrass herself.*

      T'Sel: Feel free Ms. Kahira, I desire nothing more
      than an end to the discomfort so that I can focus
      fully on my work. *She looked ill, skin pale with a
      thin sheen of sweat coating it*

      *Idana looked her over carefully, unhappy with what
      she was finding. The younger woman was under weight,
      low on many vital minerals and generally worn down.
      Idana made notes of doses and combinations of
      foodstuffs and teas*'

      Idana: *Making T'Sel a cup of pungent smelling tea*
      Drink this with each meal and follow my other
      instructions from this PADD. Report to your CMO weekly
      until you are back to the proper weight. And of you
      need more of anything just come to my shop and I will
      see that you get what you need. *She gave her a stern
      look* You are seriously under weight young one and
      that cannot happen again.

      T'Sel: I admit I let myself get lost in my work, it
      will not occur again. Thank you for your help. *She
      sipped the tea and sighed as her stomach settled*

      Idana: Call me if any other problems arise. *She
      smiled and left the office, walking past the hybrid's
      rude mate*

      OFF

      Lt. Cmd. T'Sel Elosan
      ACSO