Re: Shoreleave/ Seeking Hanna

  • Dusty Jenkins
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 13, 2004
      ((I am assuming that getting interaction with others
      is difficult in this game?))

      > Idana: *Stunned* Old one....
      >
      > Jentija: OURS!!! We KEEP! *She patted Hanna gently*
      > We
      > keep Hanna, make a home for you.
      >
      > *Hanna watched this strange being with blank eyes
      > until she patted her, then she shuddered,her eyes
      > closing. Something about her made Hanna feel
      > comfortable. She opened her eyes and a hoarse
      > whisper
      > slipped past her lips*
      >
      > Hanna: Home....

      ON

      Idana: So you have a voice after all little one. *she
      moved to where Hanna could see her.* Would you like to
      be part of our family?

      Hanna: *looking from Idana to Jentija* Home. *She
      whispered it with awe and hope in her tiny voice*

      Idana: *Sighing softly* Then I should consult someone
      in authority. The question is, who might that be? *She
      left Jentija to look after Hanna and took over an
      empty console. She searched files until she found what
      she needed and with a few key strokes got the process
      started.*

      OFF

      Idana Kahira
      Shop owner/Healer

      Jentija
      Grouch

      Hanna
      Orphan

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Dusty Jenkins
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 23, 2004
        Idana: *Sighing softly* Then I should consult someone
        in authority. The question is, who might that be? *She
        left Jentija to look after Hanna and took over an
        empty console. She searched files until she found what
        she needed and with a few key strokes got the process
        started.*

        ON

        Jentija: We open shop, make home, buy girl things for
        our Hanna!

        Idana: Yes, we will. I do not think anyone will thwart
        our efforts to adopt Hanna considering all the
        circumstances.

        Hanna: *eyes closing in weariness* Home. *She jerked
        her eyes back open and reached for Idana, taking her
        hand* Mama?

        Idana: *Swallowing the lump that suddenly formed in
        her throat* Yes, Hanna, I will be your mother. Sleep
        little one, Jentija will watch over you.

        OFF

        Idana Kahira
        Shop owner/Healer

        Jentija
        Grouch

        Hanna
        Orphan

        The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
        http://my.yahoo.com
      • Dusty Jenkins
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 13, 2004
          Idana: *Swallowing the lump that suddenly formed in
          her throat* Yes, Hanna, I will be your mother. Sleep
          little one, Jentija will watch over you.>>

          ON

          *The file found its way to Ria and she smiled as she
          agreed to be the counselor in charge of this new
          family. No one stood in the way of the adoption, Idana
          had an impeccable record and Hanna had no blood family
          left. The little girl had only Idana and Jentija to
          love her and give her the home she needed and
          deserved.

          Idana was pleased by the speed in which the 'paper'
          work went through. She was also hearing rumours that
          the base would be habitable sooner than expected and
          that pleased her as well.

          Hanna would need much more time to heal mentally and
          emotionally from what had been done to her, but Idana
          knew that with the help of Ria, Jentija and herself,
          Hanna would soon be a happy, loving child again.

          The most difficult part would be facing Cardassians
          again. Idana wondered if the Cardassian Ambassador
          would be willing to help with that part of the therapy
          when the time came.

          She pondered that as she made plans to take Hanna on a
          short outing to buy some of the things a little girl
          needed.She knew that in order to get better, Hanna had
          to leave her comfort zone and venture out among people
          again. And the gentle Natives would be perfect beings
          for her to be around for this first outing.*

          Idana: *Stepping into Hanna's room, carrying a small
          dress in a soft shade of peach and a pair of soft
          soled shoes* I feel the need to go shopping, and would
          like you to go with me.

          Hanna: *eyes going wide* Out? But Mama, it's scary out
          there! What if... they could be out there!

          Idana: *Helping her dress* Yes, some of the
          Ambassadorial staff could be out and about. But little
          one, not all Cardassians are like the ones that hurt
          you.

          Hanna: *Jerking free and hiding under her blankets*
          NONONONONONO!!! I'm NOT going!!!

          Idana: *Uncovering her and making her look up* Do you
          think Jentija or I would EVER let anyone hurt you? We
          love you and will protect you.

          Jentija: *Patting Hanna gently* We protect our girl!

          Hanna: *Lower lip trembling* Promise?

          Idana: Promise. Now, will you put on your shoes for me
          please?

          OFF

          Idana

          Jentija