Shoreleave/ Loves Agony (ATTENTION KORIK)

  • eternalwytch1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2004
      ON

      <<Taurus Base>>

      *K'ruska remained on the base, oft in a evac suit. She prowled the
      station, over seeing it's repairs and security. The big woman was
      restless, angry. She only went planetside to check on Korik. She would
      sit with him as he slept, her big hand resting gently on his arm.
      Somehow, somewhere along the line, she had fallen in love with the
      Cardassian.

      She ached to tell him, longed to see love in his eyes for her. But she
      was also a realist. He seemed to be disgusted by her, not that she
      blamed him. Only Klingons and suicidal humans panted after her. She
      could not help herself though, she had to see him, be near him while she
      had the chance. No one knew she wept when alone, cursing her lot in
      Russian. Russians could make even the sun weep when they were locked in
      a depressed state and K'ruska was locked into one now. She had failed
      her Commanding officer and failed the people she was sworn to look
      after.

      She also had proven her lack of sense by falling for a man that could
      never love her. She smoothed the blanket over his sleeping form and
      whispered in Russian.*

      K'ruska: *Her voice deep, soft, tinged with sorrow* I love you for all
      time, with my heart, my soul and all the tears I weep. *She stood and
      with a sorrowful look at him turned to leave the room.*

      OFF

      Commander K'ruska
      CO
      "Love is a pain that I suffer gladly."