Re: Deception/Prisoners and Watchers

  • eternal
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2004
      Mergatu: K'ruska won't. IF she is free I bet she is plotting as we
      speak. *Seeing the worry and stress in Nat's eyes* We will get
      through this. We must have faith.

      ON

      *K'ruska and Patrick made their way through the tubes, silent, watching.
      K'ruska let her instincts guide her and they led her to a vent that looked
      into the room where Mergatu and company were being kept. She motioned for
      Patrick to remain silent as she watched the room for the better part of two
      hours. The guards checked on them every 35.8 minutes. Which meant anything
      she did would have to be done fast and quiet. Her first responsibility was
      to free the Admiral.*

      K'ruska: (Hold on Sir... I will free you... some how.)

      OFF

      Cmdr. K'ruska
      XO