Re: Deception/Stuck Behind a Desk (Attention All)

  • Admiral Bakari Mergatu
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
      ON:

      <<Mergatu's Office>>

      Donovan: you'll love it! You can get REAL beef there! *She mock
      drooled*

      Nat: *grinning* So I have heard. *She looked to her husband* So
      handsome... what about it?

      Mergatu: *Sighing* I could sure use the break that is for sure.

      Nat: Then lets go.

      *Bakari drops the PADD's on the desk and stands up taking Nat by her
      hand.*

      Mergatu: I never could turn you down dear.

      *With that, Bakari and Nat leave with a smiling Donovan watching
      their departure.*

      <<Security>>

      *Rainier sat at his desk looking over his reports. This whole mess
      had been a security nightmare. He only hoped that things would now
      settle down. But he wasn't counting on it.*

      Patrick: *Entering* Anyone glad to see me?

      Rainier: *Looking up with a slight grin* Bout time you got back to
      work....How are you Lieutenant?

      Patrick: Much better sir.

      Rainier: Well you sure have made some powerful friends at the
      Klingon Embassy that is for sure.

      Patrick: I guess I have. They have treated me quite well since the
      incident.

      Rainier: Trust me. You will be well honoured there.

      Patrick: *Almost blushing* I was just doing my job sir.

      <<In Space a safe distance from Taurus>>

      *A Cardassoian Galor Class Battlecruiser sits motionless in space.
      But the activity inside is anything but motionless.*

      Molar: (NPC) *At helm* The Federation Starbase is just ahead. We are
      still outside of their sensor range.

      Asha: Good, We wouldn't want to spoil our surprise now would we?

      *Asha glances over at Jalina who sits grining and staring at the
      viewscreen.*

      Off

      Tags to anyone

      Admiral Bakari Mergatu