Deception/I want answers.... (attn Korik!)

  • kestrae
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2003
      << habitat ring corridors >>

      *Vince was with Tom and Nahid was watching Ashren, so Kitanal was
      alone. She had been unable to concentrate on battle programs in the
      holosuite so she was heading back to her quarters. Not that she
      would find anything to do there either, with her luck. But it was
      better than taking up a holosuite that someone else might want to use.

      Rounding a corner, she nearly slammed into Korik. She mumbled an
      apology, then stopped short. Why, she didn't know. Perhaps it was
      something in his voice that raised her hackles and nagged at her
      mind. The familiar tone of voice she couldn't put her finger on.*

      Kitanal: *eyes narrowing* Who /are/ you?

      Korik: *after a few moments of tangible silence* No one of
      consequence, Lieutenant.

      Kitanal: *shaking her head* Somehow I doubt that. A person of no
      consequence wouldn't give a whit about strangers--much less a known
      former Bajoran terrorist and a human. *she moved forward without
      thinking, backing Korik into a nearby alcove.* Most Cardassians
      would rather kill me on the spot than look at me, including some of
      Ravik's compatriots. And in my long lifetime of dealing with the lot
      of you, I've only met about two decent Cardies. One is Ravik, and
      the second was a colonist who actually had brains to think for
      herself rather than buy into the almighty Cardassian ideals. That
      certainly doesn't explain how you know who I am, who Tom is--and why
      you even care. So Korik--if that really IS your name....exactly who
      the hell are you??

      *off*

      TAG! *snark*

      Lt. Kitanal Kestrae