Deception/ Happenings (ATTEN ALL)

  • eternalwytch
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2003
      ON

      <<Sickbay; Taurus Base>>

      *Cara was going over files when the call she had been waiting for came in. She keyed the screen on and looked into the concerned eyes of Toms father*

      Cara: Hello Mr. Nash... I am Doctor Cara Khayne. I am the one caring for your son.... He needs you here as soon as possible sir... or I fear he will never recover.

      <<Deep Space>>

      *The ship was quiet. The word had spread... 'she' was on board! The Inquisitor!! Jalinas reputation inspired fear and made loyalty a do or die thing. Eyes lowered as she strode through the ship to her rooms. At her side walked a tall, powerfully built Cardassian male, looking very smug and possessive. He still bore the marks from his fight with the Ta'arhawk... badges of honour as it were. He was now the right hand of the Inquisitor and her lover. He loved the way people kow-towed to him because of his 'position'. Jalina chuckled inwardly. She knew his thoughts and expected them. He was good at his duties... and very good in bed. As long as he pleased her on all fronts... he would live and prosper under her care. He failed in any way... he died and she would replace him.*

      <<Raviks Suite;Taurus Base>>

      *Mira was beyond happy. The dinner had gone as she hoped... and now she lay curled up in Tokors arms, sated and content. She knew he did not love her... but she hoped that would change over time. Their love-making had been sweet, tender. Tokor was a gentle lover, considerate and skillfull in his own shy way. Mira drifted off to sleep as she murmured to him softly*

      Mira: I love you....

      OFF

      Wind as... :-)