Deception/ Escaping (Atten Tom and ALL aboard the Prax)

  • eternalwytch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2003
      ON

      <<Cardie ship>>

      *The Inquisitor was ready for this. Her aide and told her that a ship was
      coming... and it was heavily armed. She merely smiled and had him ready her
      personal ship. She left word that whatever Talvar wished to do with the
      human child was sanctioned by the Order. She strolled to her ship, her
      hulking aide at her side. She settled in the pilot's seat and fired up the
      sleek little ship. Soon she was gone, cloaked and invisible. Talvar stood
      in the cell with Tom and the children. He scooped up Ashren and smiled.*

      Talvar: Come my son... it is time to go home.

      <<Prax>>

      *K'ruska was eager. She looked forward to the battle ahead. As they
      approached the Cardassian ship she looked to Kang, who gave her a toothy
      grin. He was as eager as she was. B'Tap and her crew were ready to board,
      all they were waiting on was the chance*

      Tactical: They have dropped their shields!!

      K'ruska: *Scowling* They set a trap....

      Tactical: No weapons are armed....

      K'ruska: *Looking to B'Tap* Well? What do we do B'Tap? It is your ship....

      OFF

      Cmdr. K'ruska
      XO