transfering the toarch.

  • cozmic_eclipse
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2002
      OOG OOC
      NOTICE TO ALL CREW MEMEBERS..
      SORRY WE HAVE BEEN AWAY SO LONG
      was trying to decide what to do with the admirals mun off line
      indeffinatley so i will be taking over this base until he returrns
      if you have any questions or need help... or have plot ideas
      email me@ cozmic_eclipse@...
      and once again sorry to all the crew

      <<Admiral Muergatu's ready room*

      0900 hrs

      on<

      *the admiral was getting things gathered for his trip when the door
      chime rang*

      Mergatu: Come!

      * As the door opened Novv Parr walked in*

      Novv: You sent for me sir?

      Mergatu: Yes number one I have been called away from the station. and
      i am transfering all command codes to you.

      Novv: Yes sir I will do my best to live up to your trust in me

      Mergaru: I am sure you will Novv.... Computer transfer all comand
      functions to Captain Novv Parr authorization Mergatu 1 Alpha 1 theta 1

      Computer:+ working...authorization accepted...please input recieve
      codes.

      Novv: computer recieve command.. authorization Parr 1 alpha 2 omicron
      3 recieve.

      Computer:+ recieve authorization accepted all command codes tranfered
      to Captain Novv Parr all codes and voice recognitions overrides
      transfreed

      Novv: How longdo you plan to be gone sir?

      Mergatu: well i do not realy know Novv ... it will depend on how
      things progress with my mother she is quite sick...

      Novv I do hope she gets better soon sir give her my best wishes.

      Muergatu:Thank you Nov I will pass that along... till then the sation
      is yours.*mergatu grabed his things and headed out the door,*