383New research/updates on CBD

  • ahsanmeh82
    Jun 2, 2015
      Hi Rojer/Sharon/rest of the group,

      Its been a long time since I've written on the group and checked up on you guys.

      My father's CBGD condition continues to say flat-lined/slowly deteriorate - he's been on methylene blue/turmeric for about a year and about 7.5-8 years since the onset of the disease.

      Wanted to check with you guys on the your progress and any new research on new drugs/cures/regimens that you guys might have read up on that I may add to my father's regimen.

      Please do share - appreciate as always.

      Regards,

      Ahsan Mehmood