380Re: Urine infection - inability to completely empty bladder

  • Roger Story
    Aug 10, 2014
      Ahsan,

      I'm truly sorry to hear that your father continues to decline.  I don't know much at all about this condition that has developed.  Methylene blue probably doesn't have much to do with it, either way.  It's a mild antibiotic and it can cause an urgent need to urinate, particularly if you're not drinking enough fluids. I do find that for myself, I often need to wait a moment after urinating and that a second, shorter wave is coming soon.  Maybe this is similar to your father's problem, but I doubt it.  Anyway I'd just listen to the doctor and do what he suggests.

      May you and your father find a way to make it through this.

      Roger

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic