Tatting Workshop in Spokane.

  • L Bresnahan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2006
      Hi

      I'm looking for one or two people to share a hotel room near the Workshop. If anyone is interested please email me off list. I'd be happy to make the arrangments. Even though I live here, I'd like to be able to have a a couple of days away from home to enjoy the company of other tatters.

      Thanks

      Lois in Spokane
      NATA #406