Witches Sewing Circle

  • April
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2006
      Hey everyone!

      Denver Witches Sewing Circle

      Saturday January 21, 2006
      1:00 pm - 5:00 pm

      Wired Internet Café
      2761 Welton St
      Denver, CO 80205

      720.838.0878 - April's Cell Phone

      Bring any portable project you would like to work on, or come and learn a new craft!
      Cross-stitch, embroidery, blackwork, tatting, crochet, knitting, victorian ribbon work and
      beading are all welcome and acceptable projects.

      This week we will have a discussion about a location in Brighton that will allow us to bring
      our sewing machines and work on real sewing projects. The idea is to create a working
      group where we can generate income for ourselves, and for the Brighton center by the sale
      of our wares. This may feed into a larger project scheme taking shape which I will discuss
      with all of you that attend.

      Blessings, April

      "The earth we abuse and the living things we kill will, in the end, take their revenge; for in
      exploiting their presence we are diminishing our future".  ~Marya Mannes, More in Anger,
      1958