Holiday Artisans Crafte Fayre

  • April
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2005
      You're all invited to join the Witches Sewing Circle of Denver for its' first annual holiday
      show. We'll be at a local coffeehouse in Denver, so come down and see some locally made
      pagan art, buy your holiday gifts and have some hot cider! Hope to see you there!

      Blessings, April

      Holiday Artisans Crafte Fayre
      Featuring:
      Stained Glass by MoonFox
      Hand Thrown Pottery by Toni Penn
      Beaded Lariats & More by Deb Reames
      Fabulous clothing & knitted goods by Jenn Mason
      Wine bottle bags & other holiday nifties by Deb Kreek
      Applique Bags and Beaded Jewelry by Aprilenchanted

      Tarot Readings by Rozaylia AND Chair Massages by MoonFox
      will be available all day!

      Wired Internet Café 2761 Welton Street, Denver
      (corner of 28th & Welton, on the light rail line)

      Sunday, December 18, 2005 ~ 10AM – 4PM
      Call April Hoy for More Details: 720.838.0878