Witches Sewing Circle in Denver

  • April
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2005
      Greetings all!

      Witches Sewing Circle will reconvene this Saturday!
      This circle meets on the first and third Saturday
      every month. All are welcome. Bring your portable
      project to work on. Any needle and thread or hook and
      yarn project is fine. We won't be using sewing
      machines at this meeting, but if you have sewing
      related questions email me off list. If you don't
      have a craft, but want to learn one come and join us.
      Someone in the group can probably help you. This is a
      great opportunity to get started on your holiday gift
      making!

      Witches Sewing Circle
      Saturday, November 5th and 19th
      1PM - 5Pm
      Wired Internet Café
      2761 Welton Street (corner 28th and welton)
      Right on the light rail line. Ride the rail and save
      your gas!

      Blessings, April

      Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as
      much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.
        -Albert Einstein