MP: Christmas Patterns

  • Jane Eborall
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      I've just put four very simple Christmas patterns on my site
      http://www.e.n.e.btinternet.co.uk/ or
      http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~nickeb/

      Firstly there is a Christmas tree which is entirely made up of rings,
      split rings and the odd chain (plus a few beads!).

      Secondly there's a Celtic Holly and Mistletoe Wreath which again uses
      beads.

      Thirdly there is a suncatcher on a curtain/cabon ring which I've made
      for my Christmas 'give aways'. Each year rather than send cards to
      friends that I hardly ever see, I send a letter with a small tatted
      ornament in. This will be this year's offering!!!! I used to make
      these in Christmas colours but now find that people like to keep
      them `hanging around' all year so have called this a suncatcher and I
      now make them in a variety of colours.

      Finally there is a pair of earrings which, when made in Christmas
      colours, are rather like little lanterns.

      There is also a change to the index page. Georgia Seitz asked if
      anyone knew of any new ways to make a Split Ring and I suggested that
      mine was a very original way – standing on my head. Mark got to hear
      about this and sent the cartoon which he made!!! Georgia then sent
      the eulogy!!!

      Have fun,
      Jane

      --