MP: New tatting and Irish Crochet group starting.

  • tattingbina@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 8, 2005
      Sharing this post for Patsy at her request to those not included in the
      original post:) Good luck with your new group!

    • Dina.Jones@faa.gov
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 9, 2005
        Awwww, Fuddruckers! I haven't seen one of those in years. We don't have
        any in Oklahoma City, and I can tell you that I really, really miss the
        great hamburgers. Memories..............<vbs>

        ;D in Oklahoma City

        tattingbina@aol.c
        om
        Sent by: TAT-ALL-TALES@yahoogroups.com,
        tattingroundthewo crazee4tatting@yahoogroups.com,
        rld@yahoogroups.c S_NTATTERS@yahoogroups.com,
        om tattingroundtheworld@...
        m,
        technicaltatting@yahoogroups.com,
        08/08/2005 05:33 KNOTS_on_KNET@yahoogroups.com,
        PM tattingsafely@...
        cc
        karpap@...
        Please respond to Subject
        tattingroundthewo [Tatting Round The World] MP: New
        rld@yahoogroups.c tatting and Irish Crochet group
        om starting.

        karpap@... writes:

        > Hi Everyone,
        >
        > I am starting a new group called the "Red Hat Lacers". We will meet at
        > Fuddruckers
        > located at 340 3rd Avenue, Chula Vista, CA, USA. Hours are 11:00 AM -
        > 2:00 PM with a break for lunch so you can buy salads, buffalo burgers, or
        > ostrich burgers or just plain beef burgers or fish. Red hatters will be
        > given a discount.
        >
        > Beginning the Sept. 6, 2005 we will meet the first Tuesday of each month.
        > On the first Tuesday I will be teaching beginners to tat. All tatters
        will
        > be welcome. The first Tuesday will be strictly for tatting.
        > Then:
        > Beginning Sept. 20, 2005 we will also meet on the 3rd Tuesday of each
        month
        > for Irish Crochet. We will be working and learning together. You must
        > already know how to crochet. I will "NOT" be teaching beginner crochet.
        > Tatters will also be welcome. If there is very little interest in Irish
        > Crochet we can continue to learn tatting.
        >
        > There will be no charge for lessons. You will be expected to become a
        Red
        > Hat lady or a Pink Hat lady if under 50 years of age. Red or pink hats
        and
        > purple or lavender cloths are a must. Hats, visors, ball caps, feathers
        or
        > whatever in your hair of the proper color is acceptable.
        >
        > If you need more information contact me at;
        > karpap#cox.net (change # to @)
        >
        > Patsy A. Goodman
        > Chula Vista, CA, USA
        > TatPat1, NATA

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Patricia Cobb
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 9, 2005
          Dina,

          I realize it's a drive, but there is a Fuddruckers on 71st Street in Tulsa, Ok.

          karpap@... writes:

          > Hi Everyone,
          >
          > I am starting a new group called the "Red Hat Lacers". We will meet at
          > Fuddruckers
          > located at 340 3rd Avenue, Chula Vista, CA, USA. Hours are 11:00 AM -
          > 2:00 PM with a break for lunch so you can buy salads, buffalo burgers, or
          > ostrich burgers or just plain beef burgers or fish. Red hatters will be
          > given a discount.
          >
          > Beginning the Sept. 6, 2005 we will meet the first Tuesday of each month.
          > On the first Tuesday I will be teaching beginners to tat. All tatters
          will
          > be welcome. The first Tuesday will be strictly for tatting.
          > Then:
          > Beginning Sept. 20, 2005 we will also meet on the 3rd Tuesday of each
          month
          > for Irish Crochet. We will be working and learning together. You must
          > already know how to crochet. I will "NOT" be teaching beginner crochet.
          > Tatters will also be welcome. If there is very little interest in Irish
          > Crochet we can continue to learn tatting.
          >
          > There will be no charge for lessons. You will be expected to become a
          Red
          > Hat lady or a Pink Hat lady if under 50 years of age. Red or pink hats
          and
          > purple or lavender cloths are a must. Hats, visors, ball caps, feathers
          or
          > whatever in your hair of the proper color is acceptable.
          >
          > If you need more information contact me at;
          > karpap#cox.net (change # to @)
          >
          > Patsy A. Goodman
          > Chula Vista, CA, USA
          > TatPat1, NATA

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 9, 2005
            Whoo hoo! Well, my next drive down to Tulsa, I'm there!
            I'm definitely going to have to find some reason to drive that 1-1/2 hrs so
            I can have a Fuddruckers burger.
            Thanks for letting me know.

            Patricia Cobb
            <patricialyn@sbcg
            lobal.net> To
            tattingroundtheworld@...
            Sent by: m
            tattingroundthewo cc
            rld@yahoogroups.c
            om Subject
            Re: [Tatting Round The World] MP:
            New tatting and Irish Crochet group
            08/09/2005 11:44 starting.
            AM

            Please respond to
            tattingroundthewo
            rld@yahoogroups.c
            om

            karpap@... writes:

            > Hi Everyone,
            >
            > I am starting a new group called the "Red Hat Lacers". We will meet at
            > Fuddruckers
            > located at 340 3rd Avenue, Chula Vista, CA, USA. Hours are 11:00 AM -
            > 2:00 PM with a break for lunch so you can buy salads, buffalo burgers, or
            > ostrich burgers or just plain beef burgers or fish. Red hatters will be
            > given a discount.
            >
            > Beginning the Sept. 6, 2005 we will meet the first Tuesday of each month.
            > On the first Tuesday I will be teaching beginners to tat. All tatters
            will
            > be welcome. The first Tuesday will be strictly for tatting.
            > Then:
            > Beginning Sept. 20, 2005 we will also meet on the 3rd Tuesday of each
            month
            > for Irish Crochet. We will be working and learning together. You must
            > already know how to crochet. I will "NOT" be teaching beginner crochet.
            > Tatters will also be welcome. If there is very little interest in Irish
            > Crochet we can continue to learn tatting.
            >
            > There will be no charge for lessons. You will be expected to become a
            Red
            > Hat lady or a Pink Hat lady if under 50 years of age. Red or pink hats
            and
            > purple or lavender cloths are a must. Hats, visors, ball caps, feathers
            or
            > whatever in your hair of the proper color is acceptable.
            >
            > If you need more information contact me at;
            > karpap#cox.net (change # to @)
            >
            > Patsy A. Goodman
            > Chula Vista, CA, USA
            > TatPat1, NATA

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Patsy A. Goodman
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 9, 2005
              Dina,

              Your going to have a very "long" drive to California. We're no were near Tulsa, unless there's a Tulsa in CA I don't know about, which is possible. : )
              Patsy

              karpap@... writes:

              > Hi Everyone,
              >
              > I am starting a new group called the "Red Hat Lacers". We will meet at
              > Fuddruckers
              > located at 340 3rd Avenue, Chula Vista, CA, USA. Hours are 11:00 AM -
              > 2:00 PM with a break for lunch so you can buy salads, buffalo burgers, or
              > ostrich burgers or just plain beef burgers or fish. Red hatters will be
              > given a discount.
              >
              > Beginning the Sept. 6, 2005 we will meet the first Tuesday of each month.
              > On the first Tuesday I will be teaching beginners to tat. All tatters
              will
              > be welcome. The first Tuesday will be strictly for tatting.
              > Then:
              > Beginning Sept. 20, 2005 we will also meet on the 3rd Tuesday of each
              month
              > for Irish Crochet. We will be working and learning together. You must
              > already know how to crochet. I will "NOT" be teaching beginner crochet.
              > Tatters will also be welcome. If there is very little interest in Irish
              > Crochet we can continue to learn tatting.
              >
              > There will be no charge for lessons. You will be expected to become a
              Red
              > Hat lady or a Pink Hat lady if under 50 years of age. Red or pink hats
              and
              > purple or lavender cloths are a must. Hats, visors, ball caps, feathers
              or
              > whatever in your hair of the proper color is acceptable.
              >
              > If you need more information contact me at;
              > karpap#cox.net (change # to @)
              >
              > Patsy A. Goodman
              > Chula Vista, CA, USA
              > TatPat1, NATA

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              Craft

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 9, 2005
                Yep, but there's a Fuddruckers in Tulsa, OK! I'm sooooo happy about that.
                I CAN drive to that neck of the woods. Whoo hoo!

                "Patsy A.
                Goodman"
                <karpap@...> To
                <tattingroundtheworld@yahoogroups.c
                Sent by: om>
                tattingroundthewo cc
                rld@yahoogroups.c
                om Subject
                Re: [Tatting Round The World] MP:
                New tatting and Irish Crochet group
                08/09/2005 01:14 starting.
                PM

                Please respond to
                tattingroundthewo
                rld@yahoogroups.c
                om

                Dina,

                Your going to have a very "long" drive to California. We're no were near
                Tulsa, unless there's a Tulsa in CA I don't know about, which is possible.
                : )
                Patsy

                karpap@... writes:

                > Hi Everyone,
                >
                > I am starting a new group called the "Red Hat Lacers". We will meet at
                > Fuddruckers
                > located at 340 3rd Avenue, Chula Vista, CA, USA. Hours are 11:00 AM
                -
                > 2:00 PM with a break for lunch so you can buy salads, buffalo burgers,
                or
                > ostrich burgers or just plain beef burgers or fish. Red hatters will
                be
                > given a discount.
                >
                > Beginning the Sept. 6, 2005 we will meet the first Tuesday of each
                month.
                > On the first Tuesday I will be teaching beginners to tat. All tatters
                will
                > be welcome. The first Tuesday will be strictly for tatting.
                > Then:
                > Beginning Sept. 20, 2005 we will also meet on the 3rd Tuesday of each
                month
                > for Irish Crochet. We will be working and learning together. You must
                > already know how to crochet. I will "NOT" be teaching beginner
                crochet.
                > Tatters will also be welcome. If there is very little interest in
                Irish
                > Crochet we can continue to learn tatting.
                >
                > There will be no charge for lessons. You will be expected to become a
                Red
                > Hat lady or a Pink Hat lady if under 50 years of age. Red or pink hats
                and
                > purple or lavender cloths are a must. Hats, visors, ball caps,
                feathers
                or
                > whatever in your hair of the proper color is acceptable.
                >
                > If you need more information contact me at;
                > karpap#cox.net (change # to @)
                >
                > Patsy A. Goodman
                > Chula Vista, CA, USA
                > TatPat1, NATA