MP: Make and Take Tatting Project Classes in Everett WA in Decemeber

  • tattingbina@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      If you are a tatter in Everett WA area, I am teaching two Make & Take Tatting
      Project classes in Decemeber using beads...

      Holiday Wreath Earrings or can be made into a Xmas card depending on thread
      size Saturday, Dec 5th...

      Dec 19th Holiday Bracelet with bonus matching Earrings is also on the
      schedule.

      Both elegant projects are fun and quick for last minute gift giving and on
      display at the store:)

      Shuttle Tatters and Needle Tatters are welcome, Beginners are encouraged
      ...The class is 3 hrs and costs $20.00 payable at the store... These classes will
      repeat again next quarter in February with a Valentine's theme...To check my
      class schedule please visit the Pacific Fabrics & Crafts website...Or contact
      me personally off list with any questions:)

      http://www.pacificfabrics.com/class_home.asp

      Category: Seasonal for the Holiday Wreath and Holiday Bracelet
      or Needle Arts for all other tatting classes

      Store: Everett

      Happiest Tatting

      Bina Madden
      Everett WA