I'M New

  • Patricia Shaver
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
      Hi Everyone,
      I just joined the group. I have tatted for about 35
      years. I'm not quite 50 yet. So I started very
      young. My mother taught me, using yarn around a
      chair. I do both shuttle and needle tatting. I would
      rather use a shuttle, just because that's what I'm
      used to.
      Thank for letting me join your group.

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
      www.yahoo.com
    • storey_12
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
        Hi Patricia,

        I'm new as well, but welcome aboard. I really enjoy needle
        tatting myself but I really want to learn how to shuttle
        tat. Actually, I've gotten many people interested in
        needle tatting in my cross stitch group (we're a group of
        many, many interests).
        I'm in the process of crocheting and needle tatting snowflakes
        to give to friends to hang on their trees at Christmas.
        It's lots of fun.
        So, is there any specific thing that you just love to make
        for people?

        Jenny

        --- In tattingroundtheworld@yahoogroups.com, Patricia Shaver