MP: Tatting Notation

  • jane564429
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2004
      Hi all
      Tatting notation research. Just to let you all know that this hasn't
      been forgotten!! It's proving very interesting (but took longer than
      I thought!). If anybody would like a 'working' copy then please email
      me privately. If you feel you can add anything to this from your own
      knowledge base (books, magazines, etc), then you are very welcome to
      add to the spreadsheet and return it to me. I can then amalgamate all
      additions to the original copy when it will then be ready to make
      'public'.
      Jane
      janeeborall@...
      http://www.e.n.e.btinternet.co.uk/ - Tatting Patterns