MP: New techniques

  • Jane Eborall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      I've just added a new page to the techniques section. It's a 'how to
      do anything without tying a knot'!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never been able
      to get the hang of the magic thread trick and as I never seem to
      finish off anywhere near where I started then there seemed to be
      little point!!!! So, here's how to start a ring, chain, split ring,
      self closing mock ring and cook the dinner all without tying a knot!!!
      Jane
      PS I always sew in my ends into the heads of the ds's when I finish
      off (after tying a knot!).
      http://www.e.n.e.btinternet.co.uk/ - Tatting Patterns
      http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~nickeb/ - Tatting Patterns
      http://janeeborall.freeservers.com - Tattysaurus