Re: [Tatting Round The World] tatting

  • Tatting Lady
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
      Dear Ang. W.
      I have tatted for 20 years and teach needle tatting and shuttle
      tatting, smocking, crochet, and knitting. I have made a video showing my
      hands doing needle and shuttle tatting. I make little girl smocked dresses.
      The video is $30.00 and the dresses are $30.00. If interested, let me know.
      Donna tattinglady@...
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
        Dear Judy, thank you for your reply. What is Yahoo other than another
        engine. I am on road runner. Donna