New Members!

  • Amy
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2003
      Welcome new members! Please let us know if you shuttle or needle tat
      and what kind of projects you like to do (I like to make bookmarks --
      I shuttle tat and I also cross stitch)

      How is everyone doing this summer? It's been quiet in here! Is
      everyone just so busy tatting that they don't want to type? JK

      :)

      I hope everyone is having a great summer!

      Amy
    • Libbi
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2003
        Hi! I have been a member for quite a while but haven't posted
        anything. Right now I needle tat but I hope to learn how to use a
        shuttle soon. It is hard to find people in this area that know how
        to tat so hopefully I can pick up shuttle tatting from a book or
        something. I haven't worked on my projects lately but I am working
        on this tatting project for about 4 years now.... I have no idea what
        I want it to be but it is getting bigger and bigger. I am going to
        try to take a picture of it and show you guys. Anyways, if you have
        any suggestions for me please tell me. I have been needle tatting
        for about 4 years now.

        Thanks
        Libbi