Introducing myself

  • Cheryl <ch_chrabaszcz@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2003
      Hi I'm Cheryl, aka tatteranna,
      I'm a mother of 4, with two teenagers left at home. My eldest son
      just got married is Oct 02.
      I've always wanted to learn how to tatt but just started on
      Christmas Day. It was a gift from my son.
      I've been a crocheter for over 20 years and feel that it has helped
      me learn how to tatt.
      I'm really enjoying tatting and think that I'm hooked.

      To Live is to Learn ;)
      Cheryl
    • Irene Starbright
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2003
        Hi
        Where are you Cheryl I'm in Australia
        Love
        Irene
        "Cheryl <ch_chrabaszcz@...>" <ch_chrabaszcz@...> wrote:Hi I'm Cheryl, aka tatteranna,
        I'm a mother of 4, with two teenagers left at home. My eldest son
        just got married is Oct 02.
        I've always wanted to learn how to tatt but just started on
        Christmas Day. It was a gift from my son.
        I've been a crocheter for over 20 years and feel that it has helped
        me learn how to tatt.
        I'm really enjoying tatting and think that I'm hooked.

        To Live is to Learn ;)
        Cheryl

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT