Re: Bella Online Chat - International Tatting Day

  • knots_n_all
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      Wishing everyone a wonderful Tatting Day, and may all of your knots
      be small and un-do-able. Sad that I won't be able to join the
      chat. I'll be at the front desk of the hotel where I work from 3 -
      11 PM today. However, the GM does not mind if I bring my tatting
      and do it at "off" times between guests. Good for me! My Aunt asked
      if this date was coordinated with the "April Fool's Day" in the US
      because most people thought we were all foolish for sitting around
      tying knots all day! I love my aunt, but her humor!

      Enjoy the Day!
      Pam

      --- In tattingroundtheworld@y..., "Gillian Buchanan"
      <gillie2tat@y...> wrote:
      > Dear all,
      >
      > We are celebrating International Tatting Day on 1st April 2002. I
      will be
      > away this weekend with my family, so the Chat room at
      > www.bellaonline.org/site/tatting will not be open as usual on
      Saturday.
      > However I will be in attendance at the chat room on Monday 1st
      April 2002