Dumping the braindead

  • cybele_us
    Message 1 of 274 , Jan 6, 2002
      Another option is to just get so many messages
      onto the list that the garbage gets flooded out.
      Anyone braindead enough to post porn to a lace site
      wants attention. I'm on other clubs that are more
      attractive to this type of jerk and they don't have a
      problem because:<br><br>1) They are heavily
      moderated.<br>2) Get so many messages that there is no glory for
      airheads.<br><br>If you need another moderator, I can do it for a
      while but more hands make lighter work for all.
    • pyroshki
      Message 274 of 274 , Mar 3, 2002
        Greetings, Tom!

        Once you get that first ring, you just can't stop.

        Welcome to the hobby. Can't wait to see photos of some of your work!

        Regards from Piroshki, central-east Missouri