someone boot the infidels!

  • gls0565
    Message 1 of 274 , Dec 26, 2001
      should NOT be allowed in here (or anywhere)whoever runs this club should report them and boot them for good!!!!!
    • pyroshki
      Message 274 of 274 , Mar 3, 2002
        Greetings, Tom!

        Once you get that first ring, you just can't stop.

        Welcome to the hobby. Can't wait to see photos of some of your work!

        Regards from Piroshki, central-east Missouri